2013 Acura RDX is the second generation of Acura five-passenger crossover SUV. It appears to provide advanced performance and more fuel efficient with new engine options. Slender body shape and interior luxury class are available on New Acura RDX.
Acura RDX interior appears with new sweeping form, matte trim surface and uses the exclusive skin. Abundant use of sound deadening material and Active Sound Control team to provide the cabin is very quiet. Additional interior features, such as opening the door of the larger, more passenger room, cargo volume increased and the power rear tailgate is available to 2013 Acura RDX interior even more accommodating and flexible. The available Technology Package gives complete the relevant technology, including the Acura ELS Surround ® audio system, AcuraLink ® Satellite Communication System, Acura Navigation System with Voice Recognition ™, AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic with Traffic ™ rerouting, and AcuraLink Real-Time ™ with our weather radar imagery.
Acura RDX offers a sleeker and more aerodynamic body. More elegant styling and sophisticated to match the philosophy of the 2013 Acura Cars that has a beautiful design.
2013 Acura RDX is supported by a 3.5 liter V6 engine that produces 273 horsepower. For higher performance and improved fuel economy, the 2013 Acura RDX transmission utilizing all-new 6-speed automatic with torque converter lock-up. New Acura RDX deliver EPA estimated city / highway fuel economy of 19/27 mpg.
- 2013 Acura Rdx View Photo 1 of 10
- 2013 Acura Rdx Emblem View Photo 2 of 10
- 2013 Acura Rdx Interior View Photo 3 of 10
- 2013 Acura Rdx Rear View Photo 4 of 10
- 2013 Acura Rdx Engine View Photo 5 of 10
- 2013 Acura Rdx Side View Photo 6 of 10
- 2013 Acura Rdx Seat View Photo 7 of 10
- 2013 Acura Rdx Interior View Photo 8 of 10
- 2013 Acura Rdx Trunk View Photo 9 of 10
- 2013 Acura Rdx View Photo 10 of 10