At the 2013 Geneva Motor Show, the 2013 Alfa Romeo Gloria Concept has presented by Alfa Romeo. This sedan concept car is the result of the combination and co-operation between the European Design Institute (IED) of Turin and the Alfa Romeo Style Centre.
Alfa Romeo Gloria Concept prototype represents the spirit of sport and Italian style with a strong international appeal. Its main goal is to attract a wider customer. Vehicle has the following measurements: length 4700mm, width 1920mm, 1320mm tall and with a wheelbase 2900mm. In addition to a dazzling appearance, this car also offers a reliable engine performance. This car will be driven by state-of-the-art V6 or V8 biturbo engine in the street.
Cesar Mendoza, Director of IED Turin said, "The possibility of developing a concept car in collaboration with Alfa Romeo style that we offer is a great opportunity to demonstrate that the IEDs are, first of all, an Italian school which aims to produce beauty. What better brand than Alfa Romeo to teach our students how to shape and volume to convey strong emotions, triggers the desire to design cars? passion that the brand evokes a strong impact on students and faculty, allowing them to push themselves in a tight deadline to reach the ultimate goal of the project is undoubtedly complex. Currently, the European Institute of Design is proud to represent Italian international teaching excellence. "
- 2013 Alfa Romeo Gloria Concept Wallpaper View Photo 1 of 6
- 2013 Alfa Romeo Gloria Concept Exterior View Photo 2 of 6
- 2013 Alfa Romeo Gloria Concept Interior View Photo 3 of 6
- 2013 Alfa Romeo Gloria Concept Unveiled View Photo 4 of 6
- 2013 Alfa Romeo Gloria Concept At Geneva Motor Show View Photo 5 of 6
- 2013 Alfa Romeo Gloria Concept View Photo 6 of 6