2013 Geneva Motor Show seems to be used by Aston Martin to celebrate their 100th birthday. The new 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish Q has launched in Geneva as a form of Aston Martin celebration. The car that is often referred to as "Q by Aston Martin" Morning Frost combines striking white metal exterior with interior paint blue spectral contrast welting and Pearl White.
Luxurious is so visible on the exterior of the Aston Martin Vanquish Q. The Color-matching Brompton bikes to Aston Martin, the customer support architects to design their homes. adds to the luxury look in Satin finish carbon fiber exterior features, blue colored diamond-turned alloy wheels, blue-tinted glass fiber center console and embossed logo 'Q' are some of the highlights of the sports car. Aston Martin adds to the philosophy of sport by providing VH (Vertical Horizontal) architecture is unique. This clear form the backbone philosophy becomes more sporty car body.
As for the interior, the center console is made in blue glass fibers and a variety of "Q" logos is a further reminder that this is a special edition Vanquish. customers can choose a theme for the interior as has been said by Aston Martin. "customers can create color themes and materials for yacht interior specification. Bespoke service all within this department remarkable gift."
- 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish Q Dashboard View Photo 1 of 7
- 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish Q Exhaust View Photo 2 of 7
- 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish Q Inside View Photo 3 of 7
- 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish Q Interior View Photo 4 of 7
- 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish Q Rear Angle View Photo 5 of 7
- 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish Q Side View View Photo 6 of 7
- 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish Q View Photo 7 of 7