Aston Martin has released Aston Martin Rapide S as the new luxury sedan. In addition to repairing the exterior appearance of the good, the interior is also offered with a number of innovative features. 2014 Rapide S is a four-door car is offered with a more powerful engine performance and more efficient.
As exotic sedan, Aston Martin Rapide S offers an attractive exterior design. exterior is offered with carbon fiber along the lower bumper, mirrors and taillights frame. while the reshaped trunk lid will help speed downforce. Front splitter, rear diffuser, mirror caps and rear lamp infills are all made of carbon fiber clearly signal the nature of the sport.
This car's interior is offered with four chairs with fancy or sporty theme. Opulence seen in dark surround the Binnacle instruments and steering wheels. Luxury is enhanced by the removal of foreign 'noise'.
Under the hood of Aston Martin Rapide S is a 6.0-liter V12 engine that delivers 550 horsepower at 6750 rpm and maximum torque of 457 lb-ft at 5,000 rpm. This drove the car from 0 to 60 mph in 4.7 seconds and reaches a top speed of 190 mph. Despite a significant increase in peak power and torque, the car is more economical in fuel consumption. Fuel economy now stands at 19.9 mpg on the official EU combined cycle and CO2 emissions are just 332 g / km.
Aston Martin Rapide S will be available in the U.S. in May 2013 delaer. There has been no official price announced. But the price is around $ 200,000. Are you interested?
- 2014 Aston Martin Rapide S Exterior Design View Photo 1 of 7
- 2014 Aston Martin Rapide S Front View Photo 2 of 7
- 2014 Aston Martin Rapide S Interior View Photo 3 of 7
- 2014 Aston Martin Rapide S Seat View Photo 4 of 7
- 2014 Aston Martin Rapide S Tail Lamp View Photo 5 of 7
- 2014 Aston Martin Rapide S Wallpaper View Photo 6 of 7
- 2014 Aston Martin Rapide S View Photo 7 of 7