Audi has unveiled their newest member of the Audi A3 family, the new 2013 Audi A3 E-Tron Concept. This hatchback car has unveiled at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show with a number of modern features. A number of excellent features provided. A3 e-tron Concept has a combo gas / electric that can provide impressive performance and economy with low levels. The main purpose of the use of technology this advanced plug-in is a car of the future market strategy.
From some of the pictures that we serve, we can see that the appearance of the Audi A3 E-Tron Concept is not much different from the standard version of the Audi A3. While the interior is finished with high quality materials. The interior is finished in Gray Cloudy, with contrast stitching highlights sport seats S. Trim door sill are in aluminum and display the e-tron logo, there are also e-tron badge on the gear knob and steering wheel. Standard features include xenon plus lights, easy access, sloping panorama sunroof, illumination package, the driving dynamics system Audi drive select, monitor and MMI radio expands.
Under the hood of Audi A3 E-Tron Concept is a 1.4-liter TFSI petrol engine that delivers 110 kW of power. This engine is connected via a clutch disc-shaped electric motor 75kW to the combined output of 150kW and 350Nm. Power is then sent to the front wheels through a six-speed eS tronic dual clutch transmission. E-Tron go from 0 to 100 km / h in just 7.6 seconds and reaches a top speed of 222 km / h. The concept of using the latest e-tron plug-in hybrid drivetrain to deliver fuel consumption 1.5l/100km and CO2 emissions of just 35g/km only.
- 2013 Audi A3 E Tron Concept Interior View Photo 1 of 8
- 2013 Audi A3 E Tron Concept Powertrain View Photo 2 of 8
- 2013 Audi A3 E Tron Concept Rear Angle View Photo 3 of 8
- 2013 Audi A3 E Tron Concept Side View View Photo 4 of 8
- 2013 Audi A3 E Tron Concept Wallpaper View Photo 5 of 8
- 2013 Audi A3 E Tron Concept View Photo 6 of 8
- 2013 Audi A3 E Tron Concept Unveiled At Geneva View Photo 7 of 8
- 2013 Audi A3 E Tron Concept At Geneva Motor Show View Photo 8 of 8