Audi has released the latest generation of Audi S-Series, all new 2013 Audi S6. This car first shown at the Los Angeles Auto Show, 2011.
Under the hood of 2013 Audi S6 is a 4.0 liter V8 engine TFSI. These machines remove output 420 horsepower and 406 lb-ft of torque. transmission ipasangkan with 7-speed dual-clutch, Audi S6 said it would beat out the model in the 0-62 mph run in 4.8 seconds. Audi S6 reach the top speed is electronically to 155 mph. 6 using start-stop feature and cylinder-on-demand technology, which allows the car to operate on a highway for four-cylinder driving to conserve fuel.
2013 Audi S6 is equipped with Audi's Quattro all-wheel drive system, as well as sport-tuned suspension adaptive air. number of features have also been provided, including steel ventilated disc brakes, xenon headlights, sport seats, a head-up display, park assist with a 360-degree camera, Audi MMI interface, and Bluetooth connectivity, 19-inch aluminum wheels. complete details of the interior features of the MMI Navigation Plus package you get an eight-inch LCD screen, hard-drive based entertainment system, WLAN capability and 15-speaker BangOlufsen audio system.
2013 Audi S6 is scheduled to go on sale in late spring / early summer 2012. estimated price may be around $ 76,000.
- 2013 Audi S Photo 1 of 11
- 2013 Audi S6 Dashboard Photo 2 of 11
- 2013 Audi S6 Engine Photo 3 of 11
- 2013 Audi S6 Front Photo 4 of 11
- 2013 Audi S6 Front Angle Photo 5 of 11
- 2013 Audi S6 Interior Photo 6 of 11
- 2013 Audi S6 Rear Angle Photo 7 of 11
- 2013 Audi S6 Seat Photo 8 of 11
- 2013 Audi S6 Side Photo 9 of 11
- 2013 Audi S6 Tail Lamp Photo 10 of 11
- 2013 Audi S6 Wheels Photo 11 of 11