Audi has released their latest upgrade for Q5. Their special upgrade is the performance of diesel engines that applied to the 2013 Audi TDI SQ5. This is the first S model in the history of Audi that uses diesel engines. In addition, the exterior and the interior has also been packed with the elegant details.
Upgrades to the exterior include a platinum gray frame on the grill, the bumper has been modified, high gloss paint around the windows, roof spoiler, and black front brake calipers with S badging. While in the cabin, Audi uses Pearl's NAPPA leather with Alcantara to dominate the room. and also, customers are spoiled with choice of leather upholstery is available in four colors.
the new 2013 Audi TDI SQ5 driven by two turbochargers, which generate 3.0 TDI 230 kW muscular (313 hp) and 650 Nm (479.42 pounds-ft) of torque between 1450 and 2800 rpm. This result is SQ5 go from 0 to 100 km / h (62.14 mph) in 5.1 seconds and reaches a top speed at 250 km / h (155.34 mph). Fuel consumption on average just 7.2 liters per 100 kms (32.67 U.S. mpg).
2013 Audi TDI SQ5 will be launched oin the first quarter of 2013 with prices starting from € 58,500. See also Audi SQ5 TFSI model.
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI Dashboard View Photo 1 of 13
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI Door View Photo 2 of 13
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI Emblem View Photo 3 of 13
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI Exhaust View Photo 4 of 13
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI Grill View Photo 5 of 13
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI Interior View Photo 6 of 13
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI Interior View Photo 7 of 13
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI Lamps View Photo 8 of 13
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI Mirror View Photo 9 of 13
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI Rear Angle View Photo 10 of 13
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI Seat View Photo 11 of 13
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI Speedometer View Photo 12 of 13
- 2013 Audi SQ5 TDI View Photo 13 of 13