Audi has introduced the 2013 Audi TT Ultra Quattro Concept is a car that combines minimum weight and sporty maximum. Showcar combines sleek 1,111 kilograms (2,449.34 lb) total weight with the 2.0 TFSI. Its power-to-weight ratio of 3.6 kg / hp is on a par with thoroughbred super sports cars.
"The right amount of the right material in the right place". That is the motto used audi to manipulate the body in 2013 Audi TT Ultra Quattro. This super car uses carbon-fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) in the rear end, the center tunnel, in the B-pillars and in the roof. Basic rear wing is made as a supporting component of aluminum milled. While the wings as functional elements made of carbon. Big spoiler gives the gene motorsport for this car. The car is painted in a special color crystal white.
Inside, the same material was also graced door trim, center console and the cross-bracing replace bench rear seat. A number of intelligent appliances have offered to pamper customers. They include air conditioning, windows electrical control and parking electromechanical brake. In addition, the exterior mirrors replaced with a compact camera that transfers pictures directly to a digital cockpit.
Under the hood 2013 Audi TT Ultra Quattro is the 2.0-liter TFSI with 228 kW (310 HP). Four-cylinder engine high-end develops a maximum torque of 400 Nm between 1,900 and 5,000 rpm. ith six-speed transmission, the Audi TT Ultra Quattro accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h (62.14 mph) in 4.2 seconds and reaches a top speed at 280 km / h (173.98 mph).
No word yet on pricing, but we'll update you if Audi Decides to bring the Audi TT Ultra Quattro Concept to production.
Below are other pictures of 2013 Audi TT Ultra Quattro. See also review about 2013 Lamborghini Egoista | Single Seat Supercar Concept.
- 2013 Audi TT Ultra Quattro Dashboard View Photo 1 of 8
- 2013 Audi TT Ultra Quattro Exterior Design View Photo 2 of 8
- 2013 Audi TT Ultra Quattro Inside View View Photo 3 of 8
- 2013 Audi TT Ultra Quattro Interior Design View Photo 4 of 8
- 2013 Audi TT Ultra Quattro Rear View View Photo 5 of 8
- 2013 Audi TT Ultra Quattro Specs Review View Photo 6 of 8
- 2013 Audi TT Ultra Quattro Wheels View Photo 7 of 8
- 2013 Audi TT Ultra Quattro View Photo 8 of 8