Bentley expands its market by launching the 2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible version. Bentley Continental GT Speed is the new hardtop with the performance flagship of the Bentley and the world's fastest four-seat convertible models. This version is planned to appear in 2013 North American International Auto Show, Detroit.
2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed has a matrix radiator grille and bumper air intakes in dark chrome finish. elliptical exhaust tailpipes featuring interior rifled. While subtle design touches further revealed when the hood is opened. Car front wing is made in aluminum superformed, smooth shape and cracker-defined body folds create the impression of tension and muscles. This course will feature a style that is so energetic.
This four-seat Bentley Continental interiors so harmonious. offers a complete 'engine spin' an exclusive Dark Tint Aluminium, inspired by the dashboard of Le Mans winning Bentleys from the 1920's. Other optional finishes including a wide variety of wood veneer and satin-smooth finish Carbon Fibre option to fascia and center console. Although this was an open car, but when the car is shut down, the system will automatically adjust the sound situation.
2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed powered by a 625 PS (616 bhp) twin-turbocharged 48 valve. This engine makes this car drove peak at a speed of 60 mph in 4.1 seconds and reaches a top speed of 202 mph.
- 2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed Front View View Photo 1 of 6
- 2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed Interior View Photo 2 of 6
- 2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed Rear Angle View Photo 3 of 6
- 2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed Side View View Photo 4 of 6
- 2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed Top View View Photo 5 of 6
- 2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed View Photo 6 of 6