BMW Motorsport has launched the 2012 BMW M3 DTM Champion Edition. This is any part of the celebration of the success of the BMW Team Schnitzer finished in the top spot in the standings posissi DTM Champion team.
BMW M3 DTM Champion look impersonating Spengler racing car. edition car is available exclusively in Frozen Black metal, while the carbon flaps and a gurney, various elements in dark chrome and matt black wheels. This theme is continued with the design of the BMW M stripe on CFRP roof and boot lid, BMW M logo to the rear wheel arches front and rear side window decals.
look to the interior of the car, the BMW M3 DTM Champion has a strip that mimics the door jamb Spengler helmet design and carbon fiber interior trim lines bear a new champion crowned signature and serial number of the car. Other interior features include Alcantara ® steering wheel, handbrake lever embroidered with the letter "M Power", and extended black Novillo leather trim with contrasting features Palladium Silver.
2012 BMW M3 DTM Champion Edition will be built at BMW's Regensburg plant and the BMW M GmbH factory from February 2013. Prices in Germany start from € 99,000.00 including VAT.
- 2012 BMW M3 DTM Champion Edition Dashboard View Photo 1 of 6
- 2012 BMW M3 DTM Champion Edition Grille View Photo 2 of 6
- 2012 BMW M3 DTM Champion Edition Interior View Photo 3 of 6
- 2012 BMW M3 DTM Champion Edition Rear Angle View Photo 4 of 6
- 2012 BMW M3 DTM Champion Edition Side View View Photo 5 of 6
- 2012 BMW M3 DTM Champion Edition View Photo 6 of 6