BMW expands their lineup with the launch of a four-door 2013 BMW 640i Gran Coupe. This car will arrive in the U.S. In the early summer of 2012 with an estimated price is $ 86.395 - $ 90.395. According to plan, this car will also be exhibited at the 2012 Paris Motor Show.
Number of features have been provided for the 2013 BMW 640i Gran Coupe. They include an aerodynamic body kit, sports exhaust muffler including tips black chrome, black painted brake calipers, LED foglamps and 19-inch wheels in the M double-spoke design. dideominasi by Alcantara interior / M sport leather seats with contrasting blue stitching, M leather steering wheel, aluminum trim, and the door frame with logo M.
2013 BMW 640i Gran Coupe powered by a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine and is available in either rear drive or all-wheel. As a result of the addition of variable valve timing to the list of specifications of the V8, so the engine will produce 445 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque. this car takes 5.7 seconds to reach 60 mph.
- 2013 Bmw 640i Gran Coupe Engine View Photo 1 of 9
- 2013 Bmw 640i Gran Coupe Front Angle View Photo 2 of 9
- 2013 Bmw 640i Gran Coupe Front View Photo 3 of 9
- 2013 Bmw 640i Gran Coupe Lamp View Photo 4 of 9
- 2013 Bmw 640i Gran Coupe Rear Angle View Photo 5 of 9
- 2013 Bmw 640i Gran Coupe Rear View Photo 6 of 9
- 2013 Bmw 640i Gran Coupe Seat View Photo 7 of 9
- 2013 Bmw 640i Gran Coupe View Photo 8 of 9
- 2013 Bmw 640i Gran Coupe Interior View Photo 9 of 9
Tags: #Coupe #640i #6-Series #BMW 6-Series #2013 BMW 640i Gran Coupe #BMW Gran Coupe #Gran #2012 Paris Motor Show