2013 BMW M135i comes with BMW Individual exterior design and interior with the provision of many modern features. Details of a typical body of a car designed to handle the aerodynamic requirements associated with the dynamic, high-performance driving situations.
The new 2013 BMW M135i exterior design look so competitive. 18-inch M double-spoke light alloy wheels with mixed tire profile intensify the BMW M135i. Competitive character of the car can also be viewed in three dimensions flaps on the outside air ventilation, a detail inspired by racing cars. It took the air inlet space is reserved for fog lights. the back of the Black Shadow is complete with a metal that is also wrapped dual exhaust pipes M135i.
2013 BMW M135i interior design express the excitement and driving pleasure. Details include hexagon interior upholstery fabric / Alcantara exclusive. roofliner BMW finished in Anthracite. handbrake with leather gaiters. speedometer and rev counter with red chronoscales. the design was so modern.
The new 2013 BMW M135i powered by a V6 engine. TwinScroll technology package includes the turbocharger, direct High Precision Injection with a central multi-hole injector, the control variable valve timing Valvetronic and Double VANOS variable camshaft. capacity of 3.0 liter engine provides 235 kW/320 hp power output at 5,800 rpm. 2013 BMW M135i sprint from 0 to 100 km / h in just 5.1 seconds (automatic: 4.9 seconds) and reaches a top speed of 250 km / h. Fuel consumption on average in the EU test cycle is 8.0 liters (7.5 liter) / 100 km, and CO2 emission level is 188 grams (175 grams) per kilometer.
- 2013 BMW M135i Photo 1 of 11
- 2013 BMW M135i Engine Photo 2 of 11
- 2013 BMW M135i Front Photo 3 of 11
- 2013 BMW M135i Front Angle Photo 4 of 11
- 2013 BMW M135i Front View Photo 5 of 11
- 2013 BMW M135i Left Side Photo 6 of 11
- 2013 BMW M135i Rear Photo 7 of 11
- 2013 BMW M135i Rear Angle Photo 8 of 11
- 2013 BMW M135i Tail Lamp Photo 9 of 11
- 2013 BMW M135i Wheels Photo 10 of 11
- 2013 BMW M135i White Photo 11 of 11