2013 Brabus B63-620 Widestar is an off-roader look exclusively by Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG. Brabus offers the most extensive engine tuning program for the world of Mercedes-Benz cars. Brabus B63-620 B63-620 Widestar WidestarBrabus have Brabus Ride Control suspension Dynamic offers a perfect symbiosis of exceptional driving comfort. in addition, an exclusive interior style complements the product of generations of the Mercedes G-Class.
The looks of the new 2013 Brabus B63-620 Widestar are far from ordinary as well. Brabus fender attachment striking style, which continued on the front door off-roader also lend the side view with a high recognition value. Brabus front spoiler attached to the front fascia and characterize the production of the off-roader, among others, with integrated LED lights. LED lights integrated into the front and rear fenders illuminate the stainless steel Widestar-board. The fender flares are also creating space for very large wheels and ban.bumper Widestar has fog lamp and backup lights embedded on each side.
This car's interior can be customized to the wishes of the prospective owners. This car's interior is coated with a material very soft and breathable leather or Alcantara Brabus Mastics in various colors.
under the hood 2013 Brabus B63-620 Widestar is the engine 5.5-liter biturbo V8 that produces 456.3 kW / 620 hp (611 bhp) of power, the car's all-wheel-drive accelerates from rest to 100 km / h (62 mph) only in 5.1 seconds and reaches a top speed of 230 km / h (143 mph).
Price of 2013 Brabus B63-620 Widestar is expected to start from 5900 euros.
- 2013 Brabus B63 620 Widestar Engine View Photo 1 of 8
- 2013 Brabus B63 620 Widestar Inside View Photo 2 of 8
- 2013 Brabus B63 620 Widestar Interior View Photo 3 of 8
- 2013 Brabus B63 620 Widestar Rear Angle View Photo 4 of 8
- 2013 Brabus B63 620 Widestar Seat View Photo 5 of 8
- 2013 Brabus B63 620 Widestar Side View Photo 6 of 8
- 2013 Brabus B63 620 Widestar Wheel View Photo 7 of 8
- 2013 Brabus B63 620 Widestar View Photo 8 of 8