Chevrolet introduced their latest hatchback called the new 2013 Chevrolet Onix. Chevy Onix was introduced in 2012 Sao Paulo International Motor Show. According to the plan, this car will begin to be produced and sold in Brazil in November 2012.
2013 Chevrolet Onix offers a five-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission and a choice of 1.0-liter engine and a 1.4-liter, both are equipped to run on 100 percent ethanol or flexible fuel mixture of gasoline and ethanol. in addition to performance so much fun, powerful features has also completed Onix. Onix Chevy will feature Bluetooth capability and Chevrolet MyLink system that allows users to bring his / her songs, photos, video, and mobile applications to be displayed on the seven-inch color LCD screen in the vehicle.
- 2013 Chevrolet Onix Feature View Photo 1 of 5
- 2013 Chevrolet Onix Grille View Photo 2 of 5
- 2013 Chevrolet Onix Interior View Photo 3 of 5
- 2013 Chevrolet Onix Rear View Photo 4 of 5
- 2013 Chevrolet Onix View Photo 5 of 5