Chevrolet has brought the 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show. Chevy Spark EV is a five-door car with a performance pack smart and modern connectivity technology as an urban vehicle. Spark EV will go on sale in summer 2013 with prices under $ 25,000.
Compared with Cehvrolet Volt, Chevrolet Spark EV accounted for more than 50 percent of all plug-in electric vehicle sales in the United States. Chevy Spark EV will be the first electric vehicle that offers capabilities Combo SAE DC Fast Charging, enabling Spark EV to 80 - percent battery charge in just 20 minutes.
2014 Chevrolet Spark EV has a versatile interior, suitable for urban life. seven-inch color LCD display, including confidence gauge that shows the driving range expected based on driving habits. music exclusively connected with Chevrolet MyLink radio that comes standard and secure carry based smartphone infotainment. Other features include a full-function navigation BringGo, the world TuneIn Internet radio, Pandora and Stitcher.
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV Photo 1 of 6
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV Feature Photo 2 of 6
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV Front Angle Photo 3 of 6
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV Interior Photo 4 of 6
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV Rear Angle Photo 5 of 6
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV Trunk Photo 6 of 6