Dodge Dart Mopar will be launched at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show with the Dodge Dart GT. The newest generation of Dodge Dart has undergone a visual upgrade and handling performance. And customers who want it must be willing to fight with other patrons, as new Dodge Mopar will only be produced as many as 500 units.
The exterior appears with glossy black finish with blue stripes. Patented Dodge crosshair grille is also done in black gloss. Front spoiler, rear wing and a new rear bumper with integrated diffuser. Complete the exterior appearance is the availability of 18-inch wheels with a glossy black Mopar logo on the wheel center caps and covered with 225/40 R18 low-profile performance tires. To improve downforce and aerodynamic performance optimization, Dodge provides a one-piece deck lid spoiler, front chin spoiler and rear diffuser.
Interior Dodge Dart Mopar gets a Mopar seat in blue, while the other three seats finished in black Jengan blue accent stitching. The steering wheel and shift knob are also done in black and blue.
This car will be powered by a 1.4-liter MultiAir turbocharged intercooler mated to a manual transmission. This engine provides 160 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque.
Dodge Dart Mopar will begin production this summer. Prices will follow thereafter.
- 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar Exterior View Photo 1 of 7
- 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar Front Angle View Photo 2 of 7
- 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar Front View Photo 3 of 7
- 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar Picture View Photo 4 of 7
- 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar Rear View Photo 5 of 7
- 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar Wallpaper View Photo 6 of 7
- 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar View Photo 7 of 7