This sports car look with a body so light. Shed heavy use of race-bred body kit including Lexan aggressive, not glass rear windows, titanium springs, titanium lug bolts, carbon fiber bay liners and air box plus the light front and rear bumper. Complete the exterior look of the 19 inches Pirelli P Zero Corsa wheels. On the interior, the Scuderia is equipped with a minimalist cabin with a cloth bandage that adds a sporty impression. While the driver bodies tied up in carbon fiber racing seats.
The 2013 Ferrari 430 Scuderia is supported by a 4.3 liter V8 engine that produces 510 HP and 470 Nm of torque. Increase in power over the F430 is realized with the new pistons and hand-polished intake manifold, a slightly higher compression ratio (11.3:1 to 11.9:1, up from) and the exhaust system that breathes more freely and sounds absolutely brilliant. Powerplant is linked to the F1 flappy-pedal shifter showing a shift 150ms interval. Automatically controlled manual gearbox Superfast2 via column-mounted pedal visible behind the ergonomic shaped steering wheel carbon, which holds the light shift and the Manettino. This button allows the driver to change the parameter to shift gears, engines, E-diff and traction control and stability.
- 2013 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Photo 1 of 10
- 2013 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Dashboard Photo 2 of 10
- 2013 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Emblem Photo 3 of 10
- 2013 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Engine Photo 4 of 10
- 2013 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Front Photo 5 of 10
- 2013 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Front View Photo 6 of 10
- 2013 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Interior Photo 7 of 10
- 2013 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Rear Angle Photo 8 of 10
- 2013 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Side Photo 9 of 10
- 2013 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Top View Photo 10 of 10