Ferrari has launched the 2013 Ferrari California three years ago. This car has been modified and higher engine speed range philanthropist. thanks to all of this thanks to new exhaust manifolds and mapping machine that is more optimal.
the new 2013 Ferrari California has reduced the overall weight of 30 kg. This thanks to the aluminum fabrication techniques and construction technology used by Scaglietti Center of Excellence in the manufacture of the chassis of this car.
To provide comfort for passengers in the cabin, then the body should not be handling bising.Paket Speciale including Magnetorheological dampers are controlled by the ECU faster (-50% response time) to run the software patented Ferrari. This package also includes stiffer springs for a more precise body control combined with a comfortable ride.
Under the hood of 2013 Ferrari California is the 4.3 liter V8 engine. It provides output 483 HP at 7750 rpm. Torque of 357-372 lb-ft increase. This drove the car from 0-60 mph time of 3.8 seconds preformance.
- 2013 Ferrari California Emblem View Photo 1 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari California Front Angle View Photo 2 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari California Front View Photo 3 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari California Interior View Photo 4 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari California Rear View Photo 5 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari California Side View Photo 6 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari California Top View View Photo 7 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari California View Photo 8 of 8