The new Ferrari 458 Spider widening the range of Ferrari's mid-rear engined V8s and offering the handling and performance in a refined open-top configuration. The 458 Spider is powered by Ferrari's naturally-aspirated, direct-injection 4.5 litre V8 which was nominated as the 2011 International Engine of the Year for its engineering excellence in terms of driveability, performance, economy and refinement.
Certain features, such as its accelerator pedal mapping and the damping of the multilink suspension, have been calibrated to guarantee maximum sportiness and absolute driving pleasure.
Fully integrated into the styling of the car, the hard-top was engineered to fit neatly ahead of the engine bay without compromising aerodynamics or the performance of the car. The small space needed to house the roof enables the designers to include a generous rear bench for luggage behind the seats.
For maximum comfort whilst driving top down the Ferrari 458 Spider features a generously-sized adjustable electric wind stop. The design was perfected to slow and diffuse the air in the cockpit, enabling normal conversation to be held even at speeds over 200 km/h.
The rear of the car is characterised by innovative forms with the buttresses designed to optimise the flow of air to the engine intakes and the clutch and gearbox oil radiators.
all about 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider View Photo 1 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider View Photo 2 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider View Photo 3 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider View Photo 4 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider View Photo 5 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider View Photo 6 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider View Photo 7 of 8
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider Interior View Photo 8 of 8