2011 Ford B-MAX was introduced by Ford at the Geneva Motor Show 2011 as a car full of dramatic. Ford B-MAX display with a unique body design eliminates the traditional B pillar and the rear sliding door feature. The interior has been engineered with the best access in its class that promises comfort and unrivaled flexibility. Max Concept shows Ford's commitment to provide customers with exciting and innovative vehicles.
Ford B-MAX interior featuring exciting innovations developed by Ford mini car segment in Europe. 2011 Ford B-MAX outlining the company's vision for a compact vehicle that combines exceptional space and versatility with stylish design. With both front and rear doors open there is tremendous access to the interior, with a large aperture, which is clearly larger than 1.5 meters making it easier to enter or exit from the back seat. With the front passenger seat folded, the interior can swallow a very long loads measuring up to 2.35 meters. Galya neatly trimmed cabin in contemporary and high quality materials that highlight the practical and comfortable car.
Ford B-MAX with a new body design eliminates the traditional structure of the B-pillar on the trailing edge of the front door that connects the roof to the floor. In contrast, side B pillar integrated features and access to the interior is through a conventional front door or rear sliding doors, each of which can be opened independently. Kinetic design elements include a strong headlamp graphics, muscular shoulder line with a strong line of weakening, a characteristic window by kicking it up behind the rear door and wheel lip protruding. Exterior design of 2011 Ford B-MAX shows how Ford's kinetic design language as a unique new vehicle format, creating a compact car, sporty, and stylish.
Ford B-MAX show support for powertrain, three-cylinder 1.0 liter Ford EcoBoost petrol engines. This machine is equipped with Auto Start Stop system Ford. 1.0-liter unit combines direct fuel injection, turbocharging and twin independent variable cam time to achieve a significant reduction in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- 2011 Ford B MAX Photo 1 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Behind Photo 2 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Bumper Photo 3 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Head Lamp Photo 4 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Interior Photo 5 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Interior Photo 6 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Interior Photo 7 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Rear Angle Photo 8 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Rear Angle Photo 9 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Room Photo 10 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Seat Photo 11 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Side Photo 12 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Side Photo 13 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Trunk Photo 14 of 15
- 2011 Ford B MAX Wheel Photo 15 of 15