2012 Ford Territory is realized with the strength and power of a traditional SUV while having the prestige, agility and agility of a sports sedan. Sophisticated and sporty urban wagon for weekdays and a family vacation vehicle over the weekend. This concept is embedded in the Ford Territory.
Ford Territory Interior
Ford Territory is equipped with all-new instrument panel (IP) featuring - for the first time - an eight-inch touch screen and new functional storage solutions. Ford Territory driver will find technologically advanced touch screen both easy reach and use and central location makes it easy for both front occupants to operate. Ford Territory provides front seat occupants with familiar and simple controls are used for functions such as heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
Ford Territory Body Design
Combining elements has produced a stunning new look that impressive. significant changes to styling Ford Territory has led to a stunning new look. At the front, the vehicle uses all-new tri-plane front-end architecture. Trapezoid-shaped grille is one of the major new 2012 Ford Territory's new update of the most visible. Horizontal tail lights that wrap the rear of the vehicle that makes a seamless visual link to the rear of the vehicle. Finishing the new rear styling is a redesigned bumper and new low-level valence panel.
Ford Territory Performance
Ford Territory is a very successful model for Ford. Ford Territory offers optimal performance by bringing in new TDCi V6 engine. These machines offer different flavors in the driving experience.
all of 2012 Ford Territory
- 2012 Ford Territory Door View Photo 1 of 9
- 2012 Ford Territory Front Angle View Photo 2 of 9
- 2012 Ford Territory Interior View Photo 3 of 9
- 2012 Ford Territory Rear View Photo 4 of 9
- 2012 Ford Territory Front View Photo 5 of 9
- 2012 Ford Territory Seat View Photo 6 of 9
- 2012 Ford Territory Side View Photo 7 of 9
- 2012 Ford Territory Wheel View Photo 8 of 9
- 2012 Ford Territory View Photo 9 of 9