Ford has launched the third generation SVT Raptor, it is the new 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. This new model comes with increased capacity, the driver feels more firendly and roaming capability off road. The biggest change for the 2013 model year include the addition of a new set of forged-aluminum wheels conventionally.
Style of the 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is adopted by Ford pickup with a large grill symbol "FORD". This is the first time Ford offered a wheel that has the capability of both conventional and beadlock-mounting. To convert them from conventional beadlock rims for the driver only needs to release the standard decorative ring out, down from the position of regular tires, and then remount the tire in a locked position enabled the beadlock ring kit. for the exterior, the customer will be offered a number of colors. they are Race Red, Blue Fire Metallic, Tuxedo Black Metallic, Ingot Silver Metallic and Oxford White.
Interior, this 2013 model is seen as untouchable. This looks to offer leather and fabric seat trim etmpat. colors including blue and black interior. in addition to style, the interior of the car also got a touch MyFord system that begins with 8-inch touch screen LCD on the center stack. many functions that can be delivered by this sophisticated system.
Under the hood 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is a 6.2 liter V8 engine that delivers a total of 411 HP and 434 lb.-ft. of torque and mated to a six-speed electronic automatic transmission.
2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor will be in Ford showrooms in the fall of 2012 with estimated price is $ 43,970.
Within these body styles, there are nine trim levels to specify: the base XL, sporty STX, well-equipped XLT, rugged FX2 and FX4 models, luxurious Lariat, western-inspired King Ranch, extreme off-road Raptor and the opulent Platinum and Limited variants.
Intended more as a commercial work truck, the modestly appointed XL comes standard with 17-inch steel wheels, air-conditioning, a tilt-only steering wheel, vinyl upholstery and an AM/FM radio. SuperCrew XL models gain remote keyless entry, power side mirrors, an overhead console and power front windows.
The STX includes all of the above, along with alloy wheels, additional body-colored exterior trim, rear power windows for the SuperCab, cruise control, cloth upholstery, a 40/20/40 front seat, a CD player and an auxiliary audio jack.
More creature comforts come with the XLT in the form of automatic headlights, foglights, chrome exterior trim, a keyless entry keypad, the Sync voice-activation system and Bluetooth. The FX trims add 18-inch wheels, a trailer tow package, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a leather-wrapped and telescoping steering wheel with additional controls, front bucket seats, a six-way power-adjustable driver seat, a household power outlet, a trip computer with color display and satellite radio. Four-wheel-drive FX models also gain hill descent control, skid plates and an electronic locking rear differential.
Stepping up to the Lariat trim adds dual-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, 10-way power-adjustable heated front seats, driver seat memory functions, the MyFord Touch electronics interface, dual USB ports, power-adjustable pedals and a power-sliding rear window, but foregoes the FX's off-road equipment.
To that, the King Ranch adds chrome exterior trim, unique badging inside and out, running boards, power-folding and heated auto-dimming mirrors, rear parking sensors, an integrated trailer brake controller, ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, a power-adjustable steering wheel, a rearview camera, remote ignition, wood interior trim and a premium Sony sound system.
Platinum trim adds further enticement with 20-inch wheels, xenon headlights, power-deployable running boards, automatic wipers, a sunroof and a navigation system. To that, the Limited adds 22-inch wheels, a monochromatic paint job and a red and black leather interior.
Finally, the Raptor goes full off-road with 17-inch wheels with all-terrain tires, unique exterior treatments, fixed aluminum running boards, shift-on-the-fly transfer case, high-performance suspension components, an auxiliary equipment switch panel and unique interior trim and upholstery, but goes without some of the luxury features above.
Many of the upper-trim features are available on supporting models as options. Other add-ons include Ford's Work Solutions system, payload and towing packages, a cargo management system, a stowable bed extender and a rear-seat entertainment system.
The base 3.7-liter V6 produces 302 horsepower and 278 pound-feet of torque. In performance testing, this engine propelled the F-150 from zero to 60 mph in a decent 8.2 seconds. EPA-estimated fuel economy stands at 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway and 19 mpg combined with rear-wheel drive. Four-wheel drive lowers estimates to 16/21/18.
Upgrading to the 5.0-liter V8 increases output to 360 hp and 380 lb-ft. With four-wheel drive, an F-150 with this engine accelerated from zero to 60 mph in 7.2 seconds. Fuel economy with rear-wheel drive stands at 15/21/17. Four-wheel drive drops economy to 14/19/16.
The available twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 is rated at 365 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque. A rear-drive F-150 with this engine hit 60 in an impressive 6.5 seconds in testing. EPA fuel economy is better than the 5.0-liter V8, too, at an estimated 16/22/18. Four-wheel drive drops mileage by 1 mpg across the board.
The final engine (standard on the Raptor) is a 6.2-liter V8 making 411 hp and 434 lb-ft of torque, which gets this bruiser to 60 mph in 7.1 seconds. Fuel economy stands at 13/18/15 with the 6.2-liter in the rear-drive F-150 but drops to 12/16/13 in the Raptor.
The F-150's tow ratings range from 6,400 pounds with the 3.7-liter V6 all the way up to 11,300 pounds with the 6.2-liter V8 and turbo V6 (when properly equipped). In testing, however, the base V6 struggled to tow that much, so 5,800 pounds is a more reasonable amount.
- 2013 Ford Svt Raptor Front View Photo 1 of 39
- 2013 Ford Svt Raptor Left Side View Photo 2 of 39
- 2013 Ford Svt Raptor Rear View Photo 3 of 39
- 2013 Ford Svt Raptor Right Side View Photo 4 of 39
- 2013 Ford Svt Raptor View Photo 5 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior Seats Front Leather Details View Photo 6 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab View Engine View Photo 7 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior Seats Front View Photo 8 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior View Center Headunit Screen View Photo 9 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior View Gear Shift Knob View Photo 10 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior View Climate Control View Photo 11 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior View Drive Mode Controls View Photo 12 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior View Gps Maps View Photo 13 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior View Lighting Controls View Photo 14 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior View Steering Control View Photo 15 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior View Driver Steering View Photo 16 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior View Speedometer View Photo 17 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior View Door Panel View Photo 18 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior View Instrument Cluster View Photo 19 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior Dashboard View Photo 20 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior Driver Cockpit View Photo 21 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior Seats Rear View Photo 22 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior Seats Driver View Photo 23 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab View Photo 24 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab Interior Seats View Photo 25 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab White Side View View Photo 26 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab White Front And Side View View Photo 27 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Supercab White View Photo 28 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor Exterior Side View Photo 29 of 39
- 2013 Ford F 150 Svt Raptor View Photo 30 of 39