Ford Fiesta has become one of the world's most loved small car in five decades. And now, Ford has revealed the new 2013 Ford Fiesta as the new version is more dynamic, sharper design, and features a number of innovative technologies.
New Fiesta has design cues inspired by the latest global Ford design language. Ford Fiesta face is dominated by a trapezoidal-shaped front grille, bracketed by laser-cut lights with daytime running lights that use LED technology, and has a power-domed bonnet design. design is inspired from the real world passion Kopak car customers.
Interior. 2013 Ford Fiesta appears so exclusive with a series of innovative features. technologies offered include voice-activated in-car connectivity system Ford SYNC, Active City Stop and European debut MyKey. Ford SYNC allows the owner of the voice-activate the phone calls and the music selection of devices connected via Bluetooth or USB and immediately join the new occupants of the vehicle with the emergency services operator.
The new Ford Fiesta is powered by a 1.0-liter EcoBoost petrol engine. This machine is known as the "international engine of the year". This engine will certainly provide the best fuel economy for the customer.
- 2013 Ford Fiesta All View Photo 1 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fiesta Front Angle View Photo 2 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fiesta Head Lamp View Photo 3 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fiesta Interior View Photo 4 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fiesta Rear View Photo 5 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fiesta Seat View Photo 6 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fiesta Side View Photo 7 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fiesta View Photo 8 of 8