2013 Ford Fiesta ST introduced at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. Fiesta ST launched a new compact hatchback with a reliable performance of EcoBoost technology. significant handling has also been done in a more compact chassis. Ford Fiesta will join the Ford Focus ST as an affordable vehicle with reliable performance and dynamic design.
Ford Fiesta ST exterior looks more aggressive. Appear with a new front fascia, rocker panels, rear roof spoiler are combined. Also features the luxurious interior. Recaro seats are wrapped with high quality leather.
2013 Ford Fiesta ST is supported by reliable performance 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine. These machines deliver up to 247 horsepower and 250 lb.-ft. of torque using high-tech tools like turbocharging and direct gasoline injection. with this engine, 2013 Ford Fiesta ST go from 0-100 km / h less than 7 seconds. top speed is 220 km / h. EcoBoost technology provides low emissions and environmentally friendly.
The 2013 Ford Fiesta ST goes on sale in Europe next year. despite that, the concept has now received a positive reaction from the market. in the market, the new Ford Fiesta ST will compete with two cars: Fiat 500 Abarth and Mini Cooper S. Alleged that the price will Ranging from $ 25,000 to $ 26,000 for the 2013 Ford Fiesta ST.
- 2013 Ford Fiesta ST View Photo 1 of 11
- 2013 Ford Fiesta ST Front View Photo 2 of 11
- 2013 Ford Fiesta ST Interior View Photo 3 of 11
- 2013 Ford Fiesta ST Emblem View Photo 4 of 11
- 2013 Ford Fiesta ST Dashboard View Photo 5 of 11
- 2013 Ford Fiesta ST Front Angle View Photo 6 of 11
- 2013 Ford Fiesta ST Rear View Photo 7 of 11
- 2013 Ford Fiesta ST Interior View Photo 8 of 11
- 2013 Ford Fiesta ST Seat View Photo 9 of 11
- 2013 Ford Fiesta ST View Photo 10 of 11
- 2013 Ford Fiesta ST Side View Photo 11 of 11