Ford has introduced a generation of more expressive vehicles. It is the all new 2013 Ford Fusion. This is the first sedan that offers gasoline, hybrid and plug-in hybrid version. Its main objective is to fuel savings and provide a pleasant driving experience.
Follow the subcompact Ford Fiesta and Ford Focus as small car, the all new 2013 Ford Fusion displays slim silhouette and fresh faces. Functional design elements such as headlamps, LED taillamps and exhaust tips polished communication skills enhanced technology. Inside, the Ford Fusion offers, sporty driver-oriented environment with the generation of a seat that brings expanded functionality. A higher center console supports driver-centric themes and generating intelligent storage for the driver to keep useful items. This is really a driver's car.
2013 Ford Fusion offers plug-in hybrid, a pair of four-cylinder EcoBoost ™ engine, normally aspirated four-cylinder engine, automatic start-stop system to shut off the engine at idle stationary drive, front wheel and all-wheel hard application, and the choice between automatic and the manually shifted six-speed transmission. This is expected to be a car that is environmentally friendly and fuel efficient. The turbocharged direct fuel injection Ecoboost models include a 133kW/233Nm 1.6-litre four-cylinder and a 177kW/339Nm 2.0-litre four-cylinder.
Ford Fusion will be manufactured in 2012 at Ford's Hermosillo, Mexico. Then be introduced in the U.S. in late 2012 and in 2013 will be introduced in Europe and Asia.
- 2013 Ford Fusion Emblem View Photo 1 of 10
- 2013 Ford Fusion Front Angle View Photo 2 of 10
- 2013 Ford Fusion Front View View Photo 3 of 10
- 2013 Ford Fusion Front View Photo 4 of 10
- 2013 Ford Fusion Interior View Photo 5 of 10
- 2013 Ford Fusion Lamp View Photo 6 of 10
- 2013 Ford Fusion Left Side View Photo 7 of 10
- 2013 Ford Fusion Wheels View Photo 8 of 10
- 2013 Ford Fusion White View Photo 9 of 10
- 2013 Ford Fusion View Photo 10 of 10