Ford has launched all-new 2013 Ford Kuga at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. This is a car that was built on the basis of new technologies and a more stylish design. The most prominent technological improvements is the introduction of an automatic hands-free tailgate can be opened and closed simply by sweeping the leg below the rear bumper.
A number of advanced technologies has become a standard list of 2013 Ford Kuga. advanced technology that includes assistance Park Assist parallel parking and sensor-based Active Information System Blind Spot. This technology will provide the convenience of driving to the driver. Interior Kuga offers a 82-liter boot space is more than the current model, while the rear seats fold flat with the touch of a button. other advanced technologies are found in the Ford Kuga is the introduction of torque vectoring control (TVC) system which is also found in the Ford Focus. This system serves to enhance the dynamics and control of cornering.
Engines available for 2013 Ford Kuga 140PS and 163PS versions, including the popular Ford 2.0 liter engine TDCi diesel, the Ford PowerShift automatic gearbox option. But it also offered 1.6-liter EcoBoost petrol engine, already available in the Ford Focus and Ford C-MAX and was impressed with the strong torque delivery and fuel efficiency.
2013 Ford Kuga price is from $ 38.990 - $ 44.990.
- 2013 Ford Kuga Front View View Photo 1 of 13
- 2013 Ford Kuga Front View Photo 2 of 13
- 2013 Ford Kuga Interior View Photo 3 of 13
- 2013 Ford Kuga Left Side View Photo 4 of 13
- 2013 Ford Kuga Logo View Photo 5 of 13
- 2013 Ford Kuga Mirror View Photo 6 of 13
- 2013 Ford Kuga Rear Angle View Photo 7 of 13
- 2013 Ford Kuga Rear View Photo 8 of 13
- 2013 Ford Kuga Right Side View Photo 9 of 13
- 2013 Ford Kuga Roof View Photo 10 of 13
- 2013 Ford Kuga Top View View Photo 11 of 13
- 2013 Ford Kuga Trunk View Photo 12 of 13
- 2013 Ford Kuga View Photo 13 of 13