Ford Mustang with a design typical American style performed with smart features and advanced technology. One of the most popular horse cars. Ford Mustang is a perfect example of excellence for the full vehicle. The design is more aggressive and extremely sporty interior. This Ford Mustang that will go on sale in spring 2012.
Ford Mustang design offers a more aggressive grille is significantly more prominent. Functional heat extractors on the hood of the GT is specifically located and designed to help move hot air out of the engine and cool the engine compartment.
New look at the Ford Mustang is a high intensity discharge lamps (HID) standard on both V6 and GT cars. Signature lighting play into technology upgrades for 2013 as well, with two individual light-emitting diode bar (LED) headlights highlight the front and three LED rope to form a three-bar icon taillights.
Ford Mustang offers a 5.0 liter engine that delivers 420 horsepower output. Ford Mustang can be determined by a six-speed automatic transmission.
all of 2013 Ford Mustang
- 2013 Ford Mustang Behind Lamp View Photo 1 of 6
- 2013 Ford Mustang Behind Lamps View Photo 2 of 6
- 2013 Ford Mustang Behind View Photo 3 of 6
- 2013 Ford Mustang Rear View Photo 4 of 6
- 2013 Ford Mustang View Photo 5 of 6
- 2013 Ford Mustang Wheels View Photo 6 of 6