Ford celebrates the fastest Mustang all time by launching the 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show. Launch of the SVT Mustang Cobra and SVT original F-150 Lightning is the first in 1993. SVT Mustang Cobra 1993, offering 235-horsepower 5.0-liter V8, which shows how far the car came within 20 years. then the next generation 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 with a 662-horsepower V8. and now it has come up with a convertible version.
2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible distinguished from others in the Mustang line-up with a more aggressive exterior appearance with coiled Cobra badges on the signature front grille and front fenders. It also separates itself by the power dome aluminum hood is unique with functional heat extractors and unique fascias front and rear Shelby, rear diffuser and decklid spoiler.
The new 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible powered by a 5.8-liter supercharged V8. This machine can be pushed out of a total of 650 HP and 600 pound-feet of torque. number of additional features provided by the carbon fiber driveshaft; upgraded clutch, transmission, camshaft, and cross-drilled block and head. in terms of performance, this car will compete with the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Convertible.
- 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible Photo 1 of 6
- 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible Front Photo 2 of 6
- 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible Front Angle Photo 3 of 6
- 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible Interior Photo 4 of 6
- 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible Rear Photo 5 of 6
- 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible Side Photo 6 of 6