The GMC Canyon shares too much with its down-market twin, the Chevrolet Colorado, to be deemed upscale. Extended and crew cabs and five- and six-foot beds offer decent passenger and cargo room. A 2.5-liter four pairs with a six-speed manual or automatic for 191 lb-ft of torque. The optional 2.8-liter turbo-diesel (369 lb-ft) and 3.6-liter V-6 with an eight-speed automatic (275 lb-ft) are ideal for heavy lifting. If you want a premium mid-size truck, go for the pricey but deluxe Denali trim.
- 2015 Gmc Canyon Exterior View Photo 1 of 6
- 2015 Gmc Canyon Front End View Photo 2 of 6
- 2015 Gmc Canyon Front Seat Interior View Photo 3 of 6
- 2015 Gmc Canyon Performance View Photo 4 of 6
- 2015 Gmc Canyon Dashboard Head Unit And Cockpit View Photo 5 of 6
- 2015 Gmc Canyon Engine View View Photo 6 of 6