Honda Civic EU-Version interior combines comfort perfectly wrapped by dramatic body and sporty exterior. Honda Civic EU-Version uses low-emission engine options but still provide a strong power output. In addition, fuel consumption is also lower and efficiently. Honda Civic EU-Version is a car designed to meet the needs of urban Europe.
Honda Civic EU-Version Body Design
The designers of the Honda Civic EU-Version while maintaining the concept of sporty, elegant, and futuristic as a character. To realize this concept, Honda Civic EU-Version in the design of 20 mm lower and 10 mm wider than the current model. Although the Honda Civic EU-Version has a five-door, this does not reduce the typical sporty.
When looking at the car, eyes trace the line, elegant flow that stretches from the front of a low profile throughout the underside of the slim window. This is emphasized by a complementary line of aerodynamic wings. At the rear, unique rear combination lamps have been optimized for maximum visual impact as well as aerodynamic efficiency.
Honda Civic EU-Version Interior
Honda Civic EU-Version has a spacious interior that impressed and versatile. Feeling of sitting in the driver's seat with the driver's focus reflects the space comfortable feeling of relaxation and control. Versatile concept can be seen from the front seat there is storage for the two-liter bottles and two bottles of 350 ml. plug outlets, USB and AUX-in also included.
To provide comfort for the driver, the control system centered near the driver. In addition, the gear lever has been moved closer to the edge of the steering wheel and gear lever movement is converted into more ergonomic. Handbrake also has moved the passenger side for easier operation by the driver.
Honda Civic EU-Version Performance
Honda Civic EU-Version offers three engine choices. 1.4-liter i-VTEC petrol, 1.8-liter i-VTEC petrol and 2.2-liter i-DTEC diesel unit. all engines meet the exhaust emission standards have stood the test of CO2 and also provide an innovative and efficient performance. In addition, all Honda Civic engine options combined with the EU-Version 6-speed manual gearbox, ECO Assist, and Stop unemployed.
all about 2012 Honda Civic EU-Version
- 2012 Honda Civic EU Version View Photo 1 of 11
- 2012 Honda Civic EU Version Engine View Photo 2 of 11
- 2012 Honda Civic EU Version Front View Photo 3 of 11
- 2012 Honda Civic EU Version Interior View Photo 4 of 11
- 2012 Honda Civic EU Version Interior View Photo 5 of 11
- 2012 Honda Civic EU Version Feature View Photo 6 of 11
- 2012 Honda Civic EU Version Rear View Photo 7 of 11
- 2012 Honda Civic EU Version Rear View Photo 8 of 11
- 2012 Honda Civic EU Version Side View Photo 9 of 11
- 2012 Honda Civic EU Version Trunk View Photo 10 of 11
- 2012 Honda Civic EU Version View Photo 11 of 11