2013 Honda Crosstour launched in 2012 New York Auto Show as a concept vehicle of Honda. Exterior view look so luxurious and elegant. Crosstour showing reliable performance with low fuel economy. according to schedule, this Crosstour 2013 goes on sale in fall of 2012.
2013 Honda Crosstour up with the front end a more aggressive and athletic, with ornate moldings lower door, and a new rear fender helps give the appearance of a typical Honda. Revised tailgate sports a more horizontal design to add visual width to the lines engraved on the back of the Crosstour.
The elegant exterior design enhanced with the 2013 Honda Crosstour luxurious and modern interior. Including the trim material is revised, the addition of 8-inch screen, in-dash information, keyless ignition, and steering wheel mounted paddle shifters. in addition, 2013 Honda Crosstour will introduce various new security features, including Honda's Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Forward Collision Warning (FCW) technology. Both systems use a camera mounted behind the windshield to warn the driver if the car suddenly moves out of line.
2013 Honda Crosstour is supported by a 2.4-liter engine with four cylinders. This engine produces 192 horsepower at 7,000 RPM and 162 lb-ft of torque at 4400 RPM. 5-speed automatic transmission with Grade Logic Control is an additional equipment to maximize efficiency.
2013 Honda Crosstour price is around $ 28,465.
- 2013 Honda Crosstour Behind View Photo 1 of 10
- 2013 Honda Crosstour Front View View Photo 2 of 10
- 2013 Honda Crosstour Bumper View Photo 3 of 10
- 2013 Honda Crosstour Front Angle View Photo 4 of 10
- 2013 Honda Crosstour Rear Angle View Photo 5 of 10
- 2013 Honda Crosstour Rear View View Photo 6 of 10
- 2013 Honda Crosstour Mirror View Photo 7 of 10
- 2013 Honda Crosstour View Photo 8 of 10
- 2013 Honda Crosstour Side View Photo 9 of 10
- 2013 Honda Crosstour At 2012 New York International Auto Show View Photo 10 of 10
Tags: #2012 car pictures #show new cars #auto 2013 #new car 2013 #2012 New York International Auto Show #honda concept cars #2012 New York Auto Show #Honda Crosstour #2013 Honda Crosstour #news on cars