Hyundai i-ioniq interior offers a comfortable and luxurious room. Dashboarda and geometry of the center console have been placed on driver comfort. Spacious rear cabin has been designed as "a comfortable waiting room" to ensure occupant comfort.
Hyundai i-ioniq designed and developed by Europe Hyundai, in Germany. Two curved trajectory is a key theme behind the i-oniq, creating a strong and humorous contrast between sharp character lines and features a soft but muscular. Profile of the front fender line running from front to back, emphasizing the appearance of 2012 Hyundai i-ioniq Concept, while offering maximum visibility to the residents.
Hyundai i-ioniq powered by 1.0 liter petrol engine with 3 cylinders. This engine produces power 45 kW (61PS). The unit is mated to a 80 kW (109 ps) lithium-ion battery electric motor powered by a 55 kW generator, through a single ratio gearbox. In electric-only mode, the 2012 Hyundai i-ioniq Concept can travel 120 kms (74 miles) and up to 700 kms (435 miles) with the help of the gasoline engine, emitting just 45 g / km CO2 emissions. Top speed is 145 km / h.
- 2012 Hyundai I Ioniq Concept Photo 1 of 8
- 2012 Hyundai I Ioniq Concept Photo 2 of 8
- 2012 Hyundai I Ioniq Concept Emblem Photo 3 of 8
- 2012 Hyundai I Ioniq Concept Front Photo 4 of 8
- 2012 Hyundai I Ioniq Concept Rear Photo 5 of 8
- 2012 Hyundai I Ioniq Concept Rear Angle Photo 6 of 8
- 2012 Hyundai I Ioniq Concept Side Photo 7 of 8
- 2012 Hyundai I Ioniq Concept Top Photo 8 of 8