The new 2013 Hyundai i20 is a step in developing a committed Hyundai motor to extend its market reach. The 2013 i20 gets a number of changes to both interior and exterior. The new 1.1 liter engine options ultra efficient and clean diesel are also available.
Hyundai offers three levels of the main models for the 2013 Hyundai i20. These include Classic, Active, and Style. Each model comes with a cheap list of standard specification including remote central locking, six airbags, air conditioning, ESP, and vehicle stability management. Hyundai i20 has been updated to provide drivers and passengers with increased levels of interior comfort and roominess.
At the front, 2013 Hyundai i20 get special treatment to obtain optimal aerodynamic system. This includes front bumper, lights, and a revised grille. Get LED headlights with daytime running lights are a nice addition.
Among the four powertrain options available, 2013 Hyundai i20 customers will be offered new 1.1-liter diesel engine with three cylinders "U-li" that developes 75 PS. It combined with the Hyundai Blue Drive technology, it emits just 84g/km of derivatives of CO2, so the diesel combustion emits the lowest powertrain today. The three other machines on offer is the 1.4-liter diesel engine 90 PS and two petrol engines: 1.2 liter 85 PS and 1.4 liter 100 PS.
2013 Hyundai i20 prices start from £ 9,995.
- 2013 Hyundai I20 Front View View Photo 1 of 8
- 2013 Hyundai I20 Front View Photo 2 of 8
- 2013 Hyundai I20 Interior View Photo 3 of 8
- 2013 Hyundai I20 Left Side View Photo 4 of 8
- 2013 Hyundai I20 Rear Angle View Photo 5 of 8
- 2013 Hyundai I20 Rear View Photo 6 of 8
- 2013 Hyundai I20 Right Side View Photo 7 of 8
- 2013 Hyundai I View Photo 8 of 8