The 2012 Infiniti G25 is a luxury sports sedan that under the entry line of Infiniti. Probably better than the Acura or Lexus, Infiniti has been a master whom something special, offering its customers an elegant style, well-crafted interior, innovative technology and outstanding driving experience.
The 2012 Infiniti G25 is designed for drivers who want a luxury vehicle. On the front, this sedan looks so solid and luxury. These are shared by vehicles such as Acura TL. G25 uses the dual outlet exhaust that adds confidence oval engine power.
Infiniti confirms that the interior-design detail of 2012 Infiniti G25 is the best in it segment. Seven-inch LCD screen mounted on the dashboard does not have the touch and offers a graphical interface fragile at the best, and six-speaker stereo does not have the punch we expect from a luxury manufacturer. While the gauges, climate control and other switchgear are all lifted from the Infiniti parts bin.
Under the hood of 2012 Infiniti G25 is the 2.5-liter V6 engine. It provides output 110 horsepower and 82 lb-ft of torque. It is combined with a seven-speed automatic transmission with Adaptive Shift Control, drive Sport mode and downshift Rev Matching is happy to provide power to the rear or all four wheels.
The 2012 Infiniti G25 price (MSRP) is $ 32.600 - $ 35.600.
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Behind View Photo 1 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Engine View Photo 2 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Front Angle View Photo 3 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Front View Photo 4 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Grill View Photo 5 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Head Lamp View Photo 6 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Interior View Photo 7 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Mirror View Photo 8 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Rear Angle View Photo 9 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Rear View Photo 10 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Seat View Photo 11 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Side View Photo 12 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Tail Lamp View Photo 13 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G25 Wheels View Photo 14 of 15
- 2012 Infiniti G View Photo 15 of 15