Infiniti has created a luxury crossover, the new 2013 Infiniti JX35. This is the result of this incredible exploration of what customers want. The Jx35 built on Nissan Pathfinder hardware generation, but the sheet metal is more expressive and cabin tidy-up compared with mainstream colleagues. JX is scored high marks for an attractive exterior and interior design, many high tech options and the prices are very reasonable.
2013 Infiniti JX35 exterior aesthetic look so fit. JX35 is equipped with a pair of characters to draw the line leading to the appearance of an attractive profile. Crease above will be more severe, which stretches from the front door through the rear wheels as well. Complement the exterior design is a form of 20-inch alloy wheels are very sporty.
Its interior is lined with soft surfaces Grain Leather contrasted with a darker tone on the dashboard and center console. leather wrapped steering wheel which is rich, but the shift knob feels a bit like the skin too much time in the Valley of Death and the dash top is hard rock. really look so impressive.
The JX35 is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine with 265 horsepower at 6400 rpm and 248 pound-feet of torque at 4400 rpm mated to a continuously variable transmission. The EPA estimates That the all-wheel-drive JX will average 17 miles per gallon in the city and 23 mpg on the highway, or exactly the same numbers as a 2013 Ford Flex.
2013 Infiniti JX35 prices start from $ 40,450.
- 2013 Infiniti JX35 Engine View Photo 1 of 12
- 2013 Infiniti JX35 Front Angle View Photo 2 of 12
- 2013 Infiniti JX35 Front View Photo 3 of 12
- 2013 Infiniti JX35 Grill View Photo 4 of 12
- 2013 Infiniti JX35 Head Lamp View Photo 5 of 12
- 2013 Infiniti JX35 Interior View Photo 6 of 12
- 2013 Infiniti JX35 Rear View Photo 7 of 12
- 2013 Infiniti JX35 Seat View Photo 8 of 12
- 2013 Infiniti JX35 Side View Photo 9 of 12
- 2013 Infiniti JX35 Tail Lamp View Photo 10 of 12
- 2013 Infiniti JX35 Wheels View Photo 11 of 12
- 2013 Infiniti JX View Photo 12 of 12