Jaguar has unveiled the new 2014 Jaguar XFR-S. Jaguar XFR-S is the second model in the range of ultra high performance Jaguar RS. XFR-S comes with a full expression of life with the legendary line of sporty Jaguar. Jaguar XFR-S was developed by Jaguar Land Rover specialist ETO division.
The new 2014 Jaguar XFR-S has a body that is so good. Air flow has been maintained well. Of course with the goal of making the machine operate with peak efficiency. appearance of a typical firm, starting with the front bumper with larger air intakes low, vertical vanes and carbon fiber front splitter. The unique 20-inch lightweight forged alloy 'Varuna' wheels are wider front and rear, shod with specially developed Pirelli rubber. carbon interior features include leather bolsters on the seat and armrests and an exclusive Dark Aluminium fascia.
Under the hood of 2014 Jaguar XFR-S is a 5.0-liter supercharged petrol V8 with eight-speed transmission with Quickshift function. The result is 0-60mph time of 4.4 seconds (0-100km / h in 4.6 seconds) and a top speed electronically limited to 186mph (300 km / h). Jaguar XFR-S reaches a top speed of 300 km / h.
- 2014 Jaguar XFR S Front Angle View Photo 1 of 7
- 2014 Jaguar XFR S Front View Photo 2 of 7
- 2014 Jaguar XFR S Interior View Photo 3 of 7
- 2014 Jaguar XFR S Rear Angle View Photo 4 of 7
- 2014 Jaguar XFR S Side View View Photo 5 of 7
- 2014 Jaguar XFR S Wheels View Photo 6 of 7
- 2014 Jaguar XFR S View Photo 7 of 7