Based on the Wrangler Sahara model, the Jeep Wrangler Arctic winter theme is immediately recognizable. Available colors are Winter Chill, Bright Silver and Bright White. Exterior features include a body-color hardtop and fender flares, Arctic badges on the front fenders, a Yeti Footprint decal over part of the driver's side fender and hood, black hood decal and Mopar® black fuel filler door and taillamp guards.
Jeep Wrangler Arctic also offers an aggressive Wrangler Rubicon tire and wheel package, with unique semi-gloss black 17-inch wheels shod with 32-inch tires.
Inside, Jeep Wrangler Arctic's seats are black Tectonic fabric with Polar White accents and orange piping and accent stitching. Front seats are heated and feature an Arctic logo in the seat back. Accent stitching can also be found on the steering wheel, arm rest and console lid. Door trim and nets are accented in orange, and all grab handles and dashboard vent rings are finished in Polar White trim.
Mopar tread pattern slush mats with white Jeep lettering complete the Jeep Wrangler Arctic package.
all about 2012 Jeep Wrangler Arctic
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Arctic View Photo 1 of 6
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Arctic Feature View Photo 2 of 6
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Arctic Front View Photo 3 of 6
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Arctic Rear View Photo 4 of 6
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Arctic Interior View Photo 5 of 6
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Arctic View Photo 6 of 6