Jeep has created the 2012 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition in honor of the U.S. military numbered. Jeep will donate $ 250 from each sale of these cars to the U.S. military. Funds will be divided between the Fisher House Foundation and the Foundation for Support me. Fisher House Foundation provides a "home away from home" for military families with loved ones close during hospitalization for the disease, illness or injury, while I support the Foundation provides resources for the troops come home - such as jobs and the needs of a variety of health - and issue grants to 40 charities that provide valuable services to U.S. veterans.
The new 2012 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition Sport models are based on best-seller, and is available as a two-door four-door Wrangler or Wrangler Unlimited models. This course is offered in three colors: Deep Cherry Red, Bright White, and True Blue. The exterior features a unique offer including Mineral Gray painted 17-inch alloy wheels, grille and Mineral Gray painted front and rear bumper inserts, body-color wheel arches and side steps, stand out "Oscar Mike" star-in-circle fender badges and decals on the hood machine.
Some features has filled into this Jeep car interior. Features include a black chair with a tectonic fabric rough, an "Oscar Mike" logo embroidered on the back seat stitching, Silver French accent stitching on the steering wheel, door, front seat and backrest, and a "Quick Silver" accents on the front passenger grab handle, pulled the door and ring the dash vents.
2012 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition Prices start from $ 28,165 up to $ 30,670.
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition View Photo 1 of 7
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition View Photo 2 of 7
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition Front Angle View Photo 3 of 7
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition Grill View Photo 4 of 7
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition Hood View Photo 5 of 7
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition Interior View Photo 6 of 7
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition View Photo 7 of 7