Jeep introduces for the first time the new 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk at 2012 Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah. This car is the proof of that generation Grand Cherokee is a SUV that will continue to evolve with the ever increasing capabilities.
The new 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk easily recognizable with new red signature Trailhawk and Trail Rated badging and tow hook, black surround headlamps and gray's unique grille surround, rear view mirror, rear light bar, 4x4 badge and the five-spoke 18-inch aluminum wheels. a number of attractive colors have also been provided to attract customers. they include Bright White, Brilliant Black, Mineral Gray, Steel Maximum and Deep Cherry Red. than pull, the car body is also strong. body equipped with steel rails. features an exterior finish with 18-inch Goodyear Silent Armor all terrain tires with Kevlar reinforcement.
Interior touches include black leather seats with performance suede red accent stitching and Mopar mud floor mats front and rear.
Jeep offers two engine variants for Trailhawk. they are V6 and V8 engines. features offered include Quadra-Track II or Quadra-Drive II (V-8) with two-speed transfer case to help conquer the toughest obstacles and Rear Electronic Limited-slip Differential (ELSD, V-8) which can transfer up to 100% of the torque one engine rear wheel. This will certainly make it easier to conquer extreme terrain.
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Photo 1 of 7
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Black Photo 2 of 7
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Emblem Photo 3 of 7
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Front Angle Photo 4 of 7
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Grill Photo 5 of 7
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Interior Photo 6 of 7
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Seat Photo 7 of 7