New Pro Ceed GT designed in Europe under the direction of President and Chief Design Officer, Peter Schreyer. The car's exterior has been shown to stylingatletik bold, distinctive LED daytime running lights, dual-pipe exhaust, Recaro seats, 18-inch alloy wheels and eye-catching red brake calipers. All of these features are given to attract customers and when driven will ensure confidence owners. No doubt about the features offered on the interior. KIA Motors has clearly provide extra comfort by offering modern and sophisticated features of their property.
Under the hood Kia Pro Ceed GT is a 1.6-liter GDI turbocharged engine. This new engine produces 204 PS (201 bhp) and 265 Nm (195 lb / ft). powering the front wheels through a six-speed manual transmission. With this engine performance enables both Kia Ceed accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h (62 mph) in 7.9 seconds.
Production of the newest member of the latest generation cee'd family is scheduled to start at Kia's Zilina factory in Slovakia in mid-May 2013. It is estimated that both Kia Ceed will go on sale in mid-2013. Latest price will follow after 2013 Geneva Motor Show.
- 2014 Kia Pro Ceed Gt Grille View Photo 1 of 7
- 2014 Kia Pro Ceed Gt Inside View Photo 2 of 7
- 2014 Kia Pro Ceed Gt Seat View Photo 3 of 7
- 2014 Kia Pro Ceed Gt Side View View Photo 4 of 7
- 2014 Kia Pro Ceed Gt Wallpaper View Photo 5 of 7
- 2014 Kia Pro Ceed Gt Wheels View Photo 6 of 7
- 2014 Kia Pro Ceed Gt View Photo 7 of 7