The new 2012 McLaren P1 similiar to sports car while racing, including the 12C GT3 racer. McLaren P1 has a much higher level of downforce than the current car - 600kg achieved under the maximum speed. Despite the great performance, P1 McLaren supercar is also a smooth and comfortable high speed.
2012 McLaren P1 prioritize function over pure style. P1 reflects the core values McLaren. It celebrates aerodynamics, great packaging and light. Using basic packaging Parry-Williams' and principles of aero, three in-house design theme developed for full size. The theme chosen then selected and developed through a cycle of continuous progressive in relation to aerodynamics and engineering experts. The glasshouse was inspired by a jet fighter canopy, giving occupants the sensation that is similar to the pilot. The windshield is deeper than it was spacious, creating a feeling of light and airiness inside. While in the back, lower back deck and pronounced wheelarches, giving the rear a simple evocatively powerful graphics.
- 2012 McLaren P1 Concept View Photo 1 of 6
- 2012 McLaren P1 Exterior View Photo 2 of 6
- 2012 McLaren P1 Front View Photo 3 of 6
- 2012 McLaren P1 Rear Angle View Photo 4 of 6
- 2012 McLaren P1 Side View Photo 5 of 6
- 2012 McLaren P1 Top View View Photo 6 of 6