2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class performes at the 2012 New York Auto Sow. however, leaks have been circulating on the website about this concept car. The reliable engines with all-wheel-system drive is one of the leaked info.
The new headlamp design seen on the SLK and SL has translated to the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class, complete with LED running lamps flanking each side above large water intakes. overall design almost looks like the AMG models. Interior design still presents convenience and luxury. but has added more modern technology that up-to-date.
2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class powered by a V6 engine with a capacity of 3.0 liters. These machines provide 210 hp and 400 lb-ft. Although a 300-hp V-6 is possible for other markets, gas-powered GLS in the U.S. will probably only use V-8s. The 550 will get Benz's fabulous new twin-turbo 4.7-liter V-8, with output Between 400 and 450 hp, but the fate of the naturally aspirated 4.7-liter V-8 in today's GL450 is unknown.
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Photo 1 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Photo 2 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Dashboard Photo 3 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Features Photo 4 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Feauture Photo 5 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Front Photo 6 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Front Angle Photo 7 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Interior Photo 8 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Interior Photo 9 of 9
Tags: #2012 New York Auto Sow #2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class #GL-class #Mercedes GL #mercedes gl vs #Mercedes-Benz GL-Class #new car 2013 #suv 2013 #suv mercedes #the new mercedes #used mercedes gl for sale #V6 Engine