2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class performes at the 2012 New York Auto Sow. however, leaks have been circulating on the website about this concept car. The reliable engines with all-wheel-system drive is one of the leaked info.
The new headlamp design seen on the SLK and SL has translated to the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class, complete with LED running lamps flanking each side above large water intakes. overall design almost looks like the AMG models. Interior design still presents convenience and luxury. but has added more modern technology that up-to-date.
2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class powered by a V6 engine with a capacity of 3.0 liters. These machines provide 210 hp and 400 lb-ft. Although a 300-hp V-6 is possible for other markets, gas-powered GLS in the U.S. will probably only use V-8s. The 550 will get Benz's fabulous new twin-turbo 4.7-liter V-8, with output Between 400 and 450 hp, but the fate of the naturally aspirated 4.7-liter V-8 in today's GL450 is unknown.
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class View Photo 1 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Dashboard View Photo 2 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Front Angle View Photo 3 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Front View Photo 4 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Interior View Photo 5 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Interior View Photo 6 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Features View Photo 7 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class Feauture View Photo 8 of 9
- 2013 Mercedes Benz GL Class View Photo 9 of 9
Tags: #suv 2013 #2012 New York Auto Sow #used mercedes gl for sale #Mercedes GL #2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class #suv mercedes #mercedes gl vs #new car 2013 #Mercedes-Benz GL-Class #GL-class #V6 Engine #the new mercedes