Mercedes-Benz introduced their electric car generation, the new Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive. The locally emission-free super sports car featuring advanced technology from the world of Formula 1 is the most exclusive and dynamic way in roomates to drive an electric car.
The exterior of the 2014 Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive combined with a number of exclusive special features. Apron front has striking CFRP carbon-look front splitter produces downforce on the front axle. Radiator grille and air intake adjacent to decorate special areas painted in the vehicle color and with bionic honeycomb shaped openings. Dark lights also provide a sense of independence to the front. Viewed from the side, "Electric Drive" letters stand out on the side of the vehicle. The overall look is rounded to the dynamic effect of the diffuser-look apron new rear, and the rear lights are dark.
Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive has four electric motors producing a total output of 552 kW and maximum torque of 1000 Nm. Consequently, the gullwing model has become the world's fastest electric-powered series production vehicles: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive accelerates from zero to 100 km / h in 3.9 seconds. High-voltage battery in the SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive offers an energy content of 60 kWh, the potential electrical load of 600 kW and a weight of 548 kg - all of which is the absolute best value in the automotive sector. The liquid-cooled high-voltage lithium-ion battery has a modular design and a maximum voltage of 400 V. This is the car of the future.
- 2014 Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive Photo 1 of 8
- Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive Door Photo 2 of 8
- Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive Engine Photo 3 of 8
- Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive Front Photo 4 of 8
- Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive Interior Photo 5 of 8
- Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive Rear Photo 6 of 8
- Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive Side Photo 7 of 8
- Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive Top View Photo 8 of 8