2014 Mini Paceman John Cooper Works introduces a new dimension to create a sense of fun to drive premium compact segment. Mini Paceman John Cooper Works celebrates its world premiere at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit in January 2013, the market launch will follow in March 2013.
Exterior features ever made, including the sporty character of the aerodynamic kit, sport exhaust system with chrome tailpipes, 18-inch light-alloy wheels, and door sills bearing the John Cooper Works logo. And customers can also lend an extra edge to the John Cooper Works sports car typical feeling in the car with bespoke accents such as red chile interior trim strips. interior design combines the atmosphere of a typical sports car. Mini Paceman John Cooper Works has a pair of individual seats where the rear passengers can enjoy the feeling of racing. Standard Piano Black interior trim strips add the finishing touch to the aura of racing.
MINI Engineer combines turbocharged power up with a six-speed manual gearbox as standard, six-speed automatic can be ordered as an option. the result is the John Cooper Works Mini Paceman to sprint from 0 to 10 km / h (62 mph) in just 6.9 seconds. Mini Paceman John Cooper Works fuel consumption average post in the EU test cycle of 7.4 liters (automatic: 7.9 liters) per 100 kilometers / 38.2 (35.8) mpg imp.
- 2014 Mini Paceman John Cooper Works Engine View Photo 1 of 6
- 2014 Mini Paceman John Cooper Works Interior View Photo 2 of 6
- 2014 Mini Paceman John Cooper Works Rear View Photo 3 of 6
- 2014 Mini Paceman John Cooper Works Seat View Photo 4 of 6
- 2014 Mini Paceman John Cooper Works Side View View Photo 5 of 6
- 2014 Mini Paceman John Cooper Works View Photo 6 of 6