2013 Nissan 370Z premiering at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show for the generation of Nissan's sports cars. It scheduled to be deployed at dealers nationwide in June 2012. New Nissan 370Z has a number of enhancements designed to keep the legendary sports car fresh and interesting. Nissan 370Z model available in Coupe, Roadster and NISMO Z configuration.
New Nissan 370Z appear so fresh on the exterior and exclusive on the interior. Vertical front fascia with LED daytime running lights. Rear fascias are added to the red reflector. Wheel options are available 18-inch wheel for Coupe models and 19-inch to Roadster models and Nismo Z models. Nissan 370Z offers two new exterior colors, Magma Red and Midnight Blue. Exclusive interior package includes a premium audio package with two additional speakers and two subwoofers.
All new 2013 Nissan 370Z Coupe and Roadster are available with 3.7-liter DOHC V6 with 6-speed automatic transmission. This engine produces 332 horsepower, which is very strong. While the Nismo Z model configurations are available with 3.7-liter engine, DOHC V6 that matches the design of a H-configured exhaust system exclusively, muffler tuning and optimized ECM (Engine Computer Module) control - creates 350 horsepower and 276 lb-ft of torque.
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Emblem View Photo 1 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Feature View Photo 2 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Front Angle View Photo 3 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Interior View Photo 4 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Interior View Photo 5 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Engine View Photo 6 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Feature View Photo 7 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Front View Photo 8 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Rear Angle View Photo 9 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Speedometer View Photo 10 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Trunk View Photo 11 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Interior View Photo 12 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Rear View Photo 13 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Seat View Photo 14 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Wheels View Photo 15 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z Side View Photo 16 of 17
- 2013 Nissan 370Z View Photo 17 of 17