Porsche celebrates its 60th anniversary by launching the 2013 Porsche 911 Club Coupe. This super exclusive car built based on the Porsche 911 Carrera S and will only be limited to only 13 units produced.
The limited edition 2013 Porsche 911 Club Coupe appeared in Brewster Green exterior paint combined with the slim and glossy strip. PASM option drops the car by 20 millimeters for a 20-inch rims and Techno Sport Sport Design package adds new front fascia. while the rear spoiler is equipped with a "duck tail".
As an exclusive luxury car, the new 2013 Porsche 911 Club Coupe presents a high-quality materials. Luxor beige leather interior and had embossed "911 Club Coupe". interior is dominated by the concept of Espresso. Complete the look is glossy script on the door.
2013 Porsche 911 Club Coupe is powered by an engine similar to the Carrera S, but it has been equipped with new powerkit ugrade. Result, the engine developed a total of 430 HP (30 HP more than the Carrera S). This drove the vehicle from 0 to 60 mph in 4 seconds.
If the name you want to be one of the names will be engraved on the doorstep of 2013 Porsche 911 Club Coupe, then you have to pay € 142,831.
- 2013 Porsche 911 Club Coupe Photo 1 of 6
- 2013 Porsche 911 Club Coupe Doorstep Photo 2 of 6
- 2013 Porsche 911 Club Coupe Front Angle Photo 3 of 6
- 2013 Porsche 911 Club Coupe Interior Photo 4 of 6
- 2013 Porsche 911 Club Coupe Rear Angle Photo 5 of 6
- 2013 Porsche 911 Club Coupe Side View Photo 6 of 6