2013 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup is the most successful racing cars in the world. Porsche 911 GT3 Cup is the motor sports version of the 911 GT3 future and as such is the first race car based on the seventh generation of the iconic sports car from Zuffenhausen. Porsche 911 GT3 Cup will be run exclusively in the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup in 2013.
Under the hood Porsche 911 GT3 Cup is the engine 3.8-liter flat six-cylinder engine. This engine produces 460 HP (338 kW) at 7500 revs. A six-speed dog-type gearbox developed by Porsche Motorsport is operated via paddle shifts on the steering wheel.
A newly developed race braking system further enhances the quality excellent durability. This system is 380 millimeter inner-vented slotted rotors and steel brake on the front axle are slowed by six-piston aluminum fixed calipers.
interior design of the car was developed with a particular emphasis on security and safety of the driver. A new security cage designed to protect the pilot in case of a roll or collision as well as newly developed racing seats typical shape around the head and shoulders.
The base price for the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup is 181 200 Euro.
- 2013 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Photo 1 of 7
- 2013 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Front Angle Photo 2 of 7
- 2013 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Interior Photo 3 of 7
- 2013 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Rear Angle Photo 4 of 7
- 2013 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Seat Photo 5 of 7
- 2013 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Side View Photo 6 of 7
- 2013 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Top View Photo 7 of 7