Porsche has officially unveiled the 2014 Porsche 911 RSR. This supercar designed for the World Endurance Championship (WEC) and the Le Mans 24 Hours 2013 season. This car was developed based on the generation of the 911 sports car that has been successful before, the 2012 911 GT3 RSR.
Porsche 911 RSR supercar offers a wide range of carbon fiber components, including the doors, dashboard, center console and rear wing. A new wishbone front suspension McPherson struts replaced the previously used. All the windows are made of very thin and lightweight polycarbonate. exterior car lights and mudguards dominated by the cooling air intakes. The front end, the front cover and the rear panel is equipped with a quick release system and can be replaced in seconds.
Under the hood of 911 RSR is the 460 HP (338 kW) 4.0-liter six-cylinder boxer engine brings more but connected to a new six-speed sequential transmission operated via steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters. New development of the Porsche Motorsport racing gearbox is very light.
- 2013 Porsche 911 RSR Exterior Design View Photo 1 of 6
- 2013 Porsche 911 RSR Interior View Photo 2 of 6
- 2013 Porsche 911 RSR Specs View Photo 3 of 6
- 2013 Porsche 911 RSR Wallpaper View Photo 4 of 6
- 2013 Porsche 911 RSR View Photo 5 of 6
- Porsche 911 RSR Build View Photo 6 of 6