2012 Rolls-Royce Ghost Six Senses look very luxurious. This vehicle is a model that summarizes a wealth of experience that comes as standard with a Rolls-Royce and bring it to a new level of sensual pleasure. "Rolls-Royce Ghost Six Senses is the concept of a luxurious environment designed for the most intelligent individual," said Torsten Müller-Ötvös, Rolls-Royce CEO.
Impression when looking at the 2012 Rolls-Royce Ghost Six Senses is a beautiful and elegant. earlescent ghost Six Senses' Carrara White completed the new alloy forged wheels, while the eye will be attracted to the rich interior detail at the time of entering through the door of his coach.
The best interior materials create a unique fragrance for Rolls-Royce. Greetings from the rich aroma of 2012 Rolls-Royce Ghost Six Senses grain leather is the most natural bending in soft wrapping, crafts chairs, as well as the car leather headlining, with additional guidance from the spice timber in walnut veneer. push the rear cabin occupants to relax in style and bathed in light from a panoramic sunroof.
- 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost Six Senses View Photo 1 of 7
- 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost Six Senses Board View Photo 2 of 7
- 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost Six Senses Body View Photo 3 of 7
- 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost Six Senses Interior View Photo 4 of 7
- 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost Six Senses Logo View Photo 5 of 7
- 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost Six Senses Seat View Photo 6 of 7
- 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost Six Senses Side View Photo 7 of 7