2011 Skoda Design Concept is a fleeting picture of the future vehicles. Skoda Design Concept launched by Skoda at the Geneva Motor Show 2011. Use of technology and modern style elements are highly viscous at Skoda Design Concept.
Skoda Design Concept Interior
Typical value of the Skoda brand, such as generous space and practicality sophisticated, have been developed very sensitive in terms of materials and elegant forms provided in the Skoda Design Concept. Lighting creates a pleasant environment, friendly atmosphere.
Skoda Design Concept Body Design
Skoda Design Concept marks another major step forward for Skoda. Form of a dynamic, stimulating the imagination of observers without provoking them, and offer a distorted view of the prospects for the Skoda Design Concept. clearly structured logo stands out in the middle of the car as a starting point for all contours. This cuts the horizontal line of the hood, highlights the special status as a symbol of quality and success. C-shaped rear lights have become the characteristics of each vehicle Skoda clearly both in daylight and at night.
Profile Skoda Design Concept sides equally well supplied. For example, the edge of the rear doors are equipped with a front area below the rearview mirror, giving the impression of an entirely new aesthetic. Above the rear bumper, a small groove that connects the rear light for license plate holder, the resulting triangular elements represent precision reminiscent of the crystal is cut and lend character and individuality of a high car.
all of 2011 Skoda Design Concept
- 2011 Skoda Design Concept Left Side View Photo 1 of 8
- 2011 Skoda Design Concept Nice View Photo 2 of 8
- 2011 Skoda Design Concept Interior View Photo 3 of 8
- 2011 Skoda Design Concept Front View Photo 4 of 8
- 2011 Skoda Design Concept Rear View Photo 5 of 8
- 2011 Skoda Design Concept Right Side View Photo 6 of 8
- 2011 Skoda Design Concept Top View Photo 7 of 8
- 2011 Skoda Design Concept View Photo 8 of 8